Apply for a Globexs franchise
Globexs gives you the chance to run your own successful company without the costs and risk of setting up a new business. You start with the backing of a strong brand and an established infrastructure and technology. You enter a proven business model with a great team supporting you all the way. You become a key member of the Globexs franchise network.
A franchisee acts independently, but as a part of the Globexs network, selling exactly the same services as Globexs Valencia: Rentals to expats, legal assistance to expats, general relocation support and property management services. The franchise acts as an independent company but is can use the Globexs technology and platforms for payments and invoicing, etc.
The strongest brand in the industry
Globexs has been the reference of confidence in the European expat community since 2010. Globexs will provide everything you need to establish a growing, profitable business. Being a Globexs franchisee is an exciting prospect: being your own boss, running your own business and making a difference for expats and their families, while being supported by the strongest brand in the expat-industry.
Benefits of a Globexs franchise
- You are building you own business in a fast growing market. More and more people are being relocated by their employers or are experiencing a “digital nomad lifestyle”.
- You are building a business with a reliable recurring cash flow.
- You can use the Globexs CRM, booking and invoicing system.
- You receive full marketing support with a sufficient budget to attract both clientes and owners.
- You can use the Globexs legal department and the expertise regarding expat mobility, and you can sell these services to expats in your area.
- You will have the rights to sell your business in the future and realize accumulated value
- You receive full technical support.
Technical support & website
- Through your own dashboard a franchisee is in constant communication with the Globexs head office for full sales, marketing and technical support.
- A franchisee has access to reports with page views, unique visits/month, number of visitors per page, returning visits and data on your website’s traffic.
- A franchisee can use the Globexs CRM, booking, payment and invoicing system developed by Globexs.
- An extensive training program is provided, both in the Globexs headoffice in Valencia, as locally in the new office.
- A franchisee receives full marketing support from the Globexs head office. All leads are generated by the head office and passed on to the franchisee.
- A monthly marketing budget is assigned to your area.
- Extensive sales support is provided by our sales team in Valencia.
- Workshops and training sessions are organized regularly, both in the Globexs headoffice in Valencia, as locally in the new office.
What the franchisee does
Building a portfolio of short term apartments
– The franchisee needs to build a vast portfolio of furnished apartments and houses suitable for expat rentals in (semi)-exclusive management.
Offering legal services to local expats
– The franchisee shall sell legal assistance services to local expats. This does not mean that the franchisee needs to be a lawyer. These services can be outsourced to the Globexs headoffice, or to a local immigration lawyer.
Offering property management services to owners
– The franchisee needs to offer property management services to owners: entries-exists of the guest, and cleaning services.
Reaching out to expats and companies that relocate staff
– Although the leads are generated by the Globexs headoffice, the franchisee is responsable for his own sales. Therefor he needs to reach out to expats, expats-to-be, and to companies that relocate their staff.
– The franchisee needs to build an expat community and become the person of confidence for the local expats.
What the franchisee gets
– Usage of the brandname Globexs, the industry reference.
– Usage of the Globexs CRM, booking and invoicing system.
– Usage of the Globexs dashboard and backoffice
– Help with uploading and translations of the apartments.
– Commercial actions to promote the destination.
– Publicity campaigns
– Usage of the Globexs legal department and the expertise regarding expat mobility, and the right to sell these services.
– The right to find and work with affiliates.
– Total control over rental rates.
How it works financially
Opening a Globexs franchise requieres an investment, but a considerable part of the original fee is reinvested in the destination in terms of publicity and marketing. So basically Globexs offers the change to start a profitable business at a reasonable cost.
Once the franchisee has built a portfolio of apartments the rentals will start generating commissions and agency fees. The franchisee has full control over the rental prices. Globexs does not get involved in the property management services of entry/exit/cleaning. These activities are organized by the franchisee who gets to keep all the profit.
The franchisee also sells fiscal and legal services that can be processed internally, outsourced locally, or outsourced to the Globexs head office.
Monthly the franchisee pays a commission on the sales to the Globexs head office, as well as a marketing fee.